In 1953, four local but separate credit unions came together to form the Credit Union Center, becoming the only one of its kind in the country. Separately, each one struggled to maintain office hours and operating staff. Today, these four have merged into one strong entity known simply as the SLO Credit Union. That early spirit of cooperation is our core guiding principle, providing lower loan rates, higher dividends, and friendly, efficient service to our membership. This is your credit union. We take pride in getting to know you, so we can give all our members exceptional service with a warm and personal touch.
Security: With over 63 years of providing credit union services to the central coast, you can be assured your money is safe with us.
Loyalty: You can expect a staff devoted to providing you with personal service.
Opportunity: We support your financial success by providing a variety of affordable products and service.
Board of Directors
- James Gater-Board Chairman
- Ora Sue Fellows-Vice Chairman
- Steve Senet-Secretary Treasurer
- Ann Hall-Board Member
- Carl Nelson-Board Member
- Caryn Maddalena-Board Member
- Ken Finney-Supervisory Committee Chairperson
- Duane Leib-Supervisory Committee Member
- Vince Morici-Supervisory Committee Member
- Jennifer Tutko, MSR
- Kendra Allison, MSR
- Allison Thatcher, Loan Processor
- Sylvia Bridge, Loan Officer
- Dane Smith, CFO
- Donna Severs, CEO